(They are probably already getting sick of babysitting grandkids)
My mom threw him a party, we made him a cute book that you can put notes inside, so everyone wrote him a note of some kind. Our family made a note with all the great memories we've had with him, also one with all his funny sayings... for example 'Scouts Honor' or 'I'll bet you a pineapple shake' or 'Hold on to your eyebrows!' You could only imagine all the tears the letters brought my dad. (Doesn't take much:) We are definitely excited for him and my mom!



4 comments:
So fun! The hold onto your eyebrows quote makes me laugh! Thanks for your sweet email!
Um what is wrong with your brother ... why does he always stick his tongue out in pictures? I just might steal some of these pictures ...
Congrats to your DAD! Kevin Dreams of the Day. And yes my babe was really 10 lbs, can you believe it?!
I think your Dad is so cute...and I love the high tops!
Post a Comment