Monday, June 7, 2010

Argyle Family Trip to St. George

Argyle Family Vacation June 2010
We swam in the pool!
Considering it was 108 degrees the first few days there!
We hiked around the Dixie rocks!




We roasted some marshmallows!
We went and saw Tarzan at Tuacahn!
We rode the ranger a lot!
Played on the boat and beach at Sand Hollow!
Kaden knee boarding
Jaren showing some stranger kids how to fly his kite!
(What a nice guy)


Can I remind you how hot it was? 108 degrees!

We did some mountain biking!

Grandma had a grandkid sleepover in her condo one night!
Who can pass up Fiesta Fun?
We went hiking in Snow Canyon!








(Abbey loved measuring her self to see if she was tall enough to go on the hikes:)

We had a lot of fun! It even cooled off enough to enjoy the hiking! Our family could not pass up getting a Perks smoothie, or meeting up with Jen and her kids at The Egg and I one day for breakfast:)

1 comment:

Kendell's Crusaders said...

mmmmm....That was a great breakfast, but can you believe I didn't even go to Perk's once when I was there? CRAZY!