Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cali/Disney Trip Part 1

In February we took a trip to California! We had a lot of fun with the Keyes and Johnston families! We left on Sunday (Valentine's Day) and drove to Prim, Nevada. Not without stopping in St. George for a yummy Perk's smoothie:) I had my first experience with the slot machines in Prim, (I know that is sad since I am almost 32 years old, not to mention I quite enjoyed it:) Then off on Monday straight to Huntington Beach! It was definitely warm enough for everyone to swim (except myself, I am not a warm person). We had lots of fun!

All the girls

All the boysJen, Brock, Faye, and Jaren





Playing at the beach














1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Love all the pics, man your kids are getting so big! I can't believe that was your 1st time gambling! Seriously out of all the stuff we did in high school how did ya miss out on that? Ha Ha Ha. Next time on your way to good ol Cali you'll have to at least make a potty stop at our house! I'd love it!