Friday, February 5, 2010

Giving Blood



One of my goals this year is to do hard things, things that I normally am scared to death to do, or don't want to do! I am not one who likes to get out of my comfort zone much. So as I was sitting in Relief Society looking through the role book I came across the sheet for donating blood! Yikes! Usually I just keep on flipping and try not to pass out thinking about it:) Well not this year.... I signed up with my friend Angie who also had never done it and WE DID IT! No dizziness, no passing out, no upset stomach, and I was done in 5 minutes!

Totally think I will become a regular blood donor!

Happy I have now done it!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

ok ... seriously you're a nerd for not only blogging about donating blood but for taking your picture to prove it! but way to be brave!

Anonymous said...

Amen to Shannon! :)