
For the 100th day of school the 1st graders were dressing up like old people. It was kind of funny to go to the bus stop and see one boy had a pillow stuffed in his shirt. Another had suspenders and gray hair. Allie, if you could look closer had wrinkles drawn on her face and her hair was in a tight bun. The day before she told me she wanted either a cane or a wheelchair.
We agreed on a cane... or a stick of Kaden's!

This is Allie in 94 years:)
1 comment:
Yeah! Welcome back to the blogging world. No more Christmas pictures in February! :) I think Allie is the most darling 100 year old I have ever seen and I am glad to hear that the Dentist's son ate the forbidden candy while having braces. It makes me think that when good old Dr. Argyle is telling me to floss that he really is just kidding.
Post a Comment