Monday, October 12, 2009

Free Massages


Free massages anyone? But only free back massages, if you want a hair massage or a hair do then you have to pay $1.00. Allie loves putting Jaren in the recliner and getting out her hair bows, and spray bottles and goes to work. Or maybe she will just rub his head, and if he's really lucky get a free massage:) My parents spent the weekend with us over conference weekend and my dad was the lucky one to get all the massages. I love it when Allie is fun and creative:)


Grandpa getting his massage!


Jaren getting his head massage. I do not have any pictures with the bows.
I have to be real sneaky about getting pictures.
She does not like to be caught on camera.
As you can see below...

3 comments:

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

Hey how come we never get these free massages ... you tell Allie if she ever wants to see Hailey again she better get those little hands ready ...

the Horton Hurricane said...

your blog is darling! thanks for the invite

Anonymous said...

We love you Allie...you are so creative! I would love to see the pictures with the bows! Tell Allie that she should start doing Jaren's nails next. :)