Sunday, October 18, 2009

Viewers Discretion is Advised

Not sure if because of the bump on my forehead or the hot looks I have in this picture where the viewers discretion is advised! And I mean HOT!
Saturday morning I was headed out for a run with a friend. I didn't want to be late so I ran outside, decided it was a little cold so ran back in to grab some gloves. As I ran in I didn't shut the front door all the way and got in my entryway closet and grabbed my gloves. Turned around to the mirror in my entry way to make sure I looked ok. (Which by the way... I can't believe I look like this in the morning, and go out in public. SCARY!) Well the door opened further then I thought, so when I turned to leave, yes I ran right in to the edge of the door. It was kind of one of those things where it hurts like crap, but your in a hurry and you shake it off. Well 20 seconds later I turned and looked in the mirror again and this is what I saw.

Still was able to go on the run, just had a small headache the rest of the day:) Luckily I haven't had much bruising. YIKES!

8 comments:

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

we're laughing so hard ... you and Hailey are kinda twins she's banged up right now too.

Callisters said...

Oh that does not look good! You are lucky that you didn't split your head open. That would have been horrible to explain what you did over and over! BTW I think you look "hot" in the morning!!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

OUCH! Looks like it hurt a bit. I'm glad I'm not the only one that runs into things :)

Melissa B. said...

Ouch! I like the new fam picture. Cute.

Melissa said...

OW Nat! I can't believe you still went running! Crazy gal! That would be excuse enough to lay around as much as possible! Oh wooess me!
P.S. your always hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that is the real story? It's not the one I heard. :) Love, love, love the new family pic.

Kathy said...

Very graceful Natalie! Only you could have a huge goose-egg on your head and still look cute!

Kristin said...

don't feel too bad. i fell down the steps leading to our garage yesterday. i had on high heels and i didn't catch the whole step, so with josh in my arms i fell. i was lucky the stroller was at the bottom of the stairs to break my fall.