Every year Jaren's mom and dad have a Halloween party! We start off by picking pumpkins at Aunt Jessica's family pumpkin patch. We have lunch, let the kids and sometimes adults parade around in their costumes, and then go on a road ralley on foot in costumes:) Every person in Jaren's family is very competitive so it's quite interesting. Most the time there is some cheating that goes on:) This year we didn't have time to carve pumpkins so Joan gave us each a bag of random items and we had to decorate our pumpkin. Her neighbor came and voted on who's pumpkin was the funnest, and ours didn't win. It actually came in dead last:( We were sad that Jayson and Jaime's family missed out and were home sick.
Allie picking her gigantic pumpkin!

Kaden's pumpkin!
Why do kids always think they need the biggest pumpkin?
Why do kids always think they need the biggest pumpkin?

3 comments:
If your pumpkin was entered into a Napolean Dynamite contest I am sure it would win. That is definitely Pedro.
Looks like lots of fun. I agree with the big pumpking thing. Wait until they are the parents and they have to clean out that stupid thing! Very clever on the 7-up costume, I love it. Your little witch is darling, maybe next year we will have a little witch ( and we can have better luck with her costume NOT starting on fire.)
LOL I agree I think you have some pumpkin decorating skills!!!!
Post a Comment