It has been awhile since I have blogged and it seems like I have tons to blog about.... So here is what we have been up to lately....
We went to a Real soccer game with Jaren's family!
David Archuleta sang the National Anthem and did a mini concert after.
Lots of fun!
Kaden got braces....
Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever......
Celebrated Hailey my cute niece's first birthday.....
Kaden had a piano recital which he did awesome!!!
Other than that we have been staying busy with swim lessons, Lagoon, running Ragnar (I will post more later) and hanging out with friends and family, what more could you ask for???

2 comments:
Kaden is getting so big! We want to see you guys. Are you on F.B.? If not email me your phone number. My email is howardfam6@gmail.com
Am I the only nerd to post my Ragnar stuff? come on! Your niece looks just like Kaden!
Post a Comment