

We ALWAYS have fun with the Walton's, some memories to remember...
*Playing Scum
*Playing Guitar Hero (please practice next time) you know who I am talking to.
*Running 9 miles and taking a break at the gas station:)
*Swimming in the pool practicing our swimming skills
*Ruby and her gumballs
* Watching Jaren and Joni try and play tricks on one another, the word there is TRYING
*Scuba Steve
*Watching Joni try to get into the tube from the lake
*And of course... Eating too much food

Jaren and Kaden

Joseph

Who invited Scuba Steve?

Scuba Steve on the prowl...

Joni and Ava.
Friends again after Ava yelled at her mom
to get out of the tube because she weighs too many pounds!

Jaren jumping the wake!


Me wakeboarding after 11 years..

Jaren showing off his legs!

Joni getting ready to ski

Yea! Joni is up on her third try, which has beaten her last record of 18 tries.
(Glad I wasn't with her that day!)
3 comments:
fun Pics. Nice legs JAREN! I know I keep telling you this, but that baby girl I swear is yours! Especially in that picture! So cute. You can't tell how cold that Bear Lake water is, makes me want to go.
Who did invite Scuba Steve? I laughed so hard when I saw that picture... You guys really are the best and way too much fun to hang out with. I think I cried on the way home. :) (Well, not really, but I wanted to.)
We went to Bear Lake last week and I was proud just to get up surfing... but after your family pics I think I'm a little ashamed. The fact that Jaren in his age can still get air is impressive. Wow, not to mention your dad!!
Great pics. I love the water's color.
Post a Comment