Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Girls!

Allie and I share very close birthdays! Mine being March 27, and Allie's March 28.
Six years ago, since I have C-sections, my doctor asked if I wanted to have Allie on the 27th or 28th. I chose to have different days, so we party for two days straight.


On Friday the 27th we took one of Allie's favorite treats to school to share. White powdered doughnuts! This was Allie as her class was singing to her. She chose to have the class sing to her in baby voices!

Ava, Allie, and Ruby

Saturday the 28th Allie chose to go and eat at Arctic Circle then go see the movie 'Monsters and Aliens'. That night we had the Walton's over for some cake and watch a good Jazz game.... It was a fun birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute pictures! And I love Allie's smile so much. But, I think that I love that pink cake and icing more...