Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Weekend


We had a great Easter weekend! It was a little busy crazy, but
what's new? Saturday morning we went up to Logan to my parents house for an
easter egg hunt! Then off to Bailey's (niece) baptism. After that we headed on
down to Jace's (nephew) baptism in Layton. No complaining we ate very nicely
that day.... Sunday was our typical Sunday, then we went to Grandma Harris's for
her annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Here are some pictures of our weekend....

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so funny, you miss CT and I look at your southern UT pics and think "Oh, I miss UT". The "grass is always greener on the other side" isn't it? You're kids are soo cute! And, way to go on the marathon! That's amazing! I didn't know you were a runner!

Kristin said...

We are moving to Utah. Can you believe it. I have mixed feelings about it, but I am sure once we get there and get settled I will love it. We would love to see you guys, so once we get settled we will give you a call and meet for dinner.

Melissa B. said...

How is it that everyone comes back to the homeland!? (Kristen too now). Your spring break looks awesome, was that the friends slide and pool? HELLO! Why don't I live like that? Ok I totally missed your b day. It's possible that I even talked to you on that DAY, and never said a word! Maegen's is coming up, I should try and remember that. It's fun to see all you fun pics.