This is such a great half to run if you ever are going to run a half marathon. I especially love it because it finishes in my hometown of Providence:) I love going up the night before and having a pasta dinner at my parents, then finishing up with a nice lunch at Fredrico's! Going into this race I didn't feel as trained as I have in the past and I wanted to make it under the 2 hour mark. I was thrilled with my 1:58 time! This year some of Jaren's family decided to run. Jeff, Jamie, Jordan, and Jessica.
Jaren's family cheering us on!
I had my own special support this year giving me water. Below notice Kaden and my dad on the right side of the picture:)
1 comment:
I think I will just live through your running! I wish I could do it, but I don't know how much I really want to try, so I will live through you!!!
Post a Comment