Friday, July 30, 2010

Park City

We had a great weekend up in Park City at the Marriott Mountain Side Resort. Some friends were staying up there for the whole week and invited some people up to swim on Saturday. Well, Jaren and I had a Marriott gift certificate and decided to make a weekend out of it. We had a lot of fun shopping at the outlets, doing the alpine slide, and all day swimming on Saturday. Of course the men had to have a bike ride that turned out a lot longer then planned (long story) and me almost driving our car off a cliff (another long story), just never put your car in reverse while traveling down a steep curvy dirt road with cliffs. That's all I am going to say:) (Not one of my brightest moments:)
Allie didn't want to Alpine Slide, so she chose to do this!



Was Kaden really slow??? or was Brock extra fast???


The boys after their LONG bike ride!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Nat and I always thought of you as one of the good drivers! Ha Ha Ha!Glad your still alive! I have never done the alpine slide, looks like so much fun!

Corey and Susie said...

Looks FUN..that totally reminded me that we have a Marriott gift card too..we better get on that. okay, now youre gonna have to share the driving story!

Melissa B. said...

Lots of fun. Did you do the roller coaster slide? That is SOOO fun. Allie has the same swim suit as Campbell. She is so cute. It's sad our kids are getting so old. I can say I am ready for school to start - as of TODAY!

Cami said...

Sounds interesting, fun, and eventful! What a great combo! The boys look hammered after their bike ride! Glad you had a great time this summer; looked busy!!