Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break

The kids and I definitely had a busy Spring Break!
While Jaren was working hard, the kids and I....
*started off by going to the $1 theater in Kaysville and seeing 'Tooth Fairy' with some friends,
*went to the Hill Air Force Base Aerospace Museum,
*my parents, sisters, and I went down to the Gateway in Salt Lake to the Clark Planetarium to see the 3-D movie Hubble, and went to the Children's Museum,
*went skiing for our last time of the season! (We decided to let Jaren come with us on this outing),
*and finally celebarted Grandpa Jay's 60th birthday which included a REAL soccer game for the boys!
(I kind of think I needed a vacation from our vacation:)
They were all lots of fun and all were great company, not to mention
we ate out for lunch almost everyday!
Who can complain to that???Hill Air Force Base Museum



Clark Planetarium


Today's forcast is........
Walking on Mars!
Walking on the moon!
My dad works at ATK so he was teaching the kids about the rocket boosters ATK makes!


Allie and cousin Bryce walking around Gateway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom. (I am being serious.) And, the picture of Allie when she is one year old is about the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Melissa said...

You had a jam packed spring break! Makes me excited for summer! We really should all try and get together this summer sometime! You up for it?