Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FIRST Tooth

When Allie was a baby her first tooth didn't come in until she was 1 year old. That is pretty late... I remember Jaren wondering if he should take her up to the dental school and have her x-rayed to make sure she had teeth:)
Allie was so excited today to loose her FIRST tooth! We noticed while brushing her teeth the one behind was on its way in. As she was getting her teeth cleaned Jaren decided to give it a pull... (of course after he numbed her up with her FIRST shot)! She was so brave and didn't shed a tear! I think she was ready to be put on the first grade graph of who has lost a tooth.

1 comment:

allredclan said...

I know how you feel. Morgan didn't lose her first one until the end of first grade too. Every single one of her classmates had lost at least 4 by the time she lost her very first. Less time for cavities to grow! ;)