Friday, March 26, 2010

Pajama Birthday Party

This year was the year Allie was able to have a birthday party with friends! (We have them every other year) She decided on having a Pajama Birthday Party! Everyone had to come in their jammies and bring their pillows. It actually ended up being a lot of fun! It was a great age to do this. We played every game you can think of.... charades, musical pillows, relays, and one of the favorites The LIMBO! What a bunch of crazy girls, by the end of the party the streamers had been ripped down from the pillow fighting and they decided to tie Jaren up and hit him with pillows. (Jaren was a great sport) We had pizza, opened presents, and of course had some cupcakes! All in all it was a great party:)

Happy 7th Allie!
Playing musical pillows.

Allie and Elle

Emma acting in the game of Charades.

Jamming out while playing Freeze Dance!
These girls can BOOGIE!







Poor Jaren.....



1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Happy birthday ALLIE! Which means I missed yours too Nat! Sorry, I think I do that every year. But I usually miss everyones. Happy Happy!