Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve this year it was our turn to go to my parents house in Providence. Every other year we get together and have a BIG dinner, play BINGO, and this was our first year to have a talent show! We had everything from piano, singing, guitar playing, and even someone played their recorder. Oh and I can't forget Hailey and her stick puppet talent. Here are a few pictures from our night.... My brother Kevin, sister Amy, mom, Hailey, and dad.
Kaden's main gift he wanted for Christmas was a Rip Stick! Luckily grandma bought him one. As you can see on his face, he was very excited:)


The girls each got one of these cute stuff Alive animals, and some outfits for their dolls!

Reading the Christmas story.

I had to put this picture in because... first it was too cute to remember what it's like having a toddler try and sit on Santa's lap, and second this Santa came and knocked on the window as we were having our talent show and came in let every grandkid sit on his lap, gave out candy canes and left.

I thought, 'Wow! My parents got Santa to come!'

Well after he left I said to my mom, 'Did you plan that?'

'No, I had no idea!'

'Did you know who that was?' thinking of course she did...

'I have NO clue who that was!'

(As we are standing on the porch waving good-bye to him!)

Very interesting!

No comments: