Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

There is nothing more exciting than seeing your kids on Christmas morning. It's funny how when we were kids, I remember being soooooo excited for Christmas morning to open our gifts. Well now it's soooooo exciting to watch our kids get soooooo excited to open their gifts! I love seeing their faces and different expressions, or let's be honest when they get those faces like, 'Really, you gave me a robe?' Getting ready to go see what Santa brought! Usually the Argyle family starts opening around 6AM:) And done by 6:30AM!


Allie getting her 'Pink' DS!

Kaden getting some LEGO's. Kaden still loves putting LEGO's together. Not sure if they ever get too old to play with them. But we do love to hear the story from dad when his 6th grade girlfriend made fun of him for getting them for Christmas.
So Kaden still has a few more years:)


Mom getting a BIG surprise, a big mirror for her room!

Santa also spoiled the kids with a Wii this year! Or I should say spoiled the whole family. Jaren and I are known to play Band Hero while the kids are at school:)

Smile Allie!

5 comments:

Cami said...

So that is what you do when the kids are at school. Okay! Looks like you had a great morning! I hope you got a good nap in after the early morning wake-up call! I love her face when she is rounding the corner! Christmas with kids is a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love Allie's reaction too! And, now I know what we can get Jaren for his B-day next month... is he still playing LEGOS's? :)

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I love all the cute and funny faces in all the pictures. Watch out for the wii. It can be quite addicting, even for parents (or so I've heard).

Kristin said...

John and I were talking about you guys the other day. We would like to get together soon. I'll give you a call.

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

I just love how Kaden has the mom I am way to cool for this look on his face ...