Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School


Today was the first day of school! Kaden is starting the 4th grade, and Allie is starting the 1st grade. I have to say that this summer flew by so fast. I was not looking forward for school starting so quickly! (Just kidding) I was soooooo ready for school to start. I was afraid Allie and Kaden may kill each other before school started. Sending Allie off to school all day is a big adjustment at our house. Both kids gone all day long! What am I going to do with myself?......
I'm sure I will think of something:)
Please keep the comments about bathtubs and books to yourself!

What some cute kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

And, who would ever say anything about extra long baths and books? Oh, and I am sure there will be the occasional pedicure, two-hour naps, and "Days of our Lives" marathons. Just kidding, and besides, you've earned it, the rest of us are just jealous. :)

Joell said...

They are cute kids!

You are hilarious for even mentioning that other thing! Just sit back relax and enjoy life! I wish I could! I do expect some more blogging though! Hey, I have 2 really cute kids that you can have for a while if you ever get too bored and lonely!

Melissa B. said...

Our babies are in first grade! Can you believe it? It seems like forever ago we were camping in Maine with them just a couple months old. Although this all day thing is kind of nice. My house actually stays clean! I am shocked.

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh. I remember their first day at East Farms for preschool. Kaden is so tall and the kids look so big. Actually in France at age 3 kids go all day so tomorrow I leave all three -- we'll see how Ry does. Love the pictures

Ashley said...

How tall is Kaden? Holy crap he looks huge. Kristen made me think about the photo of Kaden, Aidan and Courtney at East Farms. It really wasn't that long ago was it?
Congrats on both in school! YOu have earned it and enough every second of it and definetly pamper yourself. Hey you could even get your bum down to SL and I could teach you how to sew those skirts for Allie....is that bribe enough?

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

They are cute kids and sad that summer is over ... what to do with your free time don't think you'll have a problem with all your projects ... but if you get bored I know a super cute girl that would love to spend time with her "favorite" aunt ... you know where to find her ...