Sunday, May 17, 2009

Connecticut Friends

I was so excited to see some of our good friends from Connecticut this last week. Sandy and Aaron Liddell came to Utah to visit their families. They now are living in San Antonio, TX. Aaron and Jaren were in Dental school together. A group of us that lived in CT, but now all live in Utah got together for lunch. It was so fun catching up, and seeing how the kids have grown. Hopefully someday the Liddell's will be back to Utah so we can see them more!
Ashley, Sandy, Bethany, me, and Melissa

Allie and Maddie, they played like they were never apart. I looked for a picture of when they were babies, but couldn't find one. This one was taken 4 years ago.

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Am I really that short? That was really fun getting together. thanks Ashley for hosting. Will you email me pics?

Kristin said...

How fun! I just talked to Maegan yesterday on the phone. Once I get up there we would love to get together with you guys.

Ashley said...

Thanks for coming! It was so much fun!
I loved that the two girls just picked up where they left off. Soo cute.

Joell said...

Ok, that is totally crazy for me to see all those guys! It was so long ago and i was in such a different state of mind back then. Bryce brother is moving to San Antonio do practice some specialty in dentistry we should get Aaron and Sandy's #.

Melissa said...

How fun. It is always fun to get together with good friends. I love the new blog background and family pic-so cute!

Cami said...

Sounds like it was fun seeing your buddies, although San Antonio is quite cool. I wouldn't mind living there again.
Um, can I just say that you look great in the mothers day post picture. You get the most beautiful mothers day award...right Jaron????
How is running going. I am trying to get motivated to keep running, but being 17 weeks prego makes it a little discouraging. Oh well. Got to keep up with the ladies of Glen Eagle Ward.....sheesh!