Monday, February 23, 2009

Mason's Birthday

Sunday was our little boy Mason's birthday! It was 7 years ago we were living in Connecticut. Normally we do not do much for his birthday besides remember him. Being February there is usually a lot of snow up in Logan. We woke up Sunday morning and Allie asked if we were going to the graves today. I thought 'Why not?' We drove up to Logan and the snow wasn't too bad getting off the head stones. It was nice to be up there that day and spend time with my family.



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Time sure has flown. It doesn't seem that long ago, you were so young to go through losing a baby, with no family around to boot. Glad to see your family is doing well. We need to catch up.

Anonymous said...

I think these are such precious pictures and traditions. I think these pictures (and the other ones you have at your house) speak volumes for how you take something sad and turn it into positive family time and great learning experience for your kids. Okay, that was WAY too deep for a blog comment, but you know me, I am always off on some tangent! ;)

tcmichie@gmail.com said...

Cute blog Natalie!! Thanks for inviting me to check it out. You are an awesome family and we are thankful to know you.