Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ugly Holiday Sweater Party

This year for the Keyes Christmas Party they decided to have an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! Well I guess Jaren and I didn't read the invite too closely because we thought it was any old ugly sweater:( Oh well, maybe next year we will be more festive. But I did think our sweaters were pretty ugly! We played lots of fun games and had a great dinner thanks to Jen and all her hard work!
Ruff Ruff
We will thank Brock's Grandma for all her donations.
Have you ever heard of a dickie? Well I learned that night what one was. Blair wore one under his nice v-neck sweater.
The winner of the night was Mike with his girlish fur sweater.
But I did enjoy Mother Teresa's shoulder pads:)
(I didn't get a couple picture of the host and hostess...)
Playing our fun relay game....












No comments: