Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Kaden turned 10 years old this year! My how time flys... I still remember when he was 2 years old and would say the p sound for all his f's. So food was pood, and fish was pish, and so on....
We celebrated his birthday by waking up at 6 AM to open gifts. (We have carried the tradition of 'opening presents before school' down from Jaren's family!) Since he had piano at 7, we had to get up extra early. He was not too surprised to get a mountain bike! One day soon he will be smokin' his dad on the trail!

Can you say Bed Head?


Kaden's favorite dessert lately is Strawberry Shortcake.

He got lots of fun presents from Grandmas and Grandpas, everything from basketball shorts, DS games, even a popcorn popper to pop his favorite kind of popcorn:)

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! I remember the Pood days! He is too old! Crazy

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday. We remember when you turned 4 and your baseball cake. Hugs from Courtney, Robbie and Ryan.

Kristin said...

I also remember when his favorite color was pink. Happy belate birthday Kaden

Sarah said...

Happy Bday to Kaden! I love the 2 year old pic. It's so cute and that is totally how I remember him! Wow, could he really be 10 already?